mardi 12 janvier 2010

Citizen letter

Dear Mr.Harper,

My name is Christina Goupil. I have seventeen years old and I am in secondary five. In the media they speak more this problem. The environment is the most important problem. The population is the first persons conserned ? We have do something to stop climate change?

To stop the climate change they are many objectives to reach ? First is to reduce CO2. The second is to use less the car and more the bus.

The rich countries must help development countries. Because the rich countries have big industries and the big industries use the ressources.

In summary, everybody should reduce the pollution to stop the climate change.

Christina Goupil

(113 words)

1 commentaire:

  1. I totally agree with you Chris, I think it's time the things change in this world ! if we want to be here in 20 years

    RépondreSupprimer