mardi 8 décembre 2009

New-Brunswick

In the future time, I would visit the New-Brunswick. I would visit this place because when I am a baby my mother, my brother, my father and me we lived over there. But I am a baby I had never see this country. I would like to walk on the beach. I would like to visit Oromocto because it is the place where I lived when I was young with my family and I don’t remember this place because I was too young when we quit this place to move to Montmorency. I would visit the capital Fredericktown. I would like to go fishing on the sea with my friend. I would do boat on the sea and do water sports. To conclude, I would like to visit the New-Brunswick to visit a lot of places, to see history monument. I would to do this travel with one friend and we go to New-Brunswick by car.
156 words

4 commentaires:

  1. It's a very good place but it's not the first place I would like to visit but it's different for many peoples. I think it's not very expensive and it's not a trip very difficult to realize.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I have already gone to New-Brunswick, 3 years ago, I have gone to Shediac, it's a very beautiful place and it's fun. I did surf,I love it. I went there with my family.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi Christina !
    You dont have manny expensive journey but if you whant go to this place it is good four you .
    I think it is a good place and beautiful .

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I like your blog, Me too I would like to visit New-Brunswink because more and more people tell me about this place.
    I think is the beautiful place to visit.

    32 words

    RépondreSupprimer